Fits true to size, but a tad smaller than a T-shirt. Size up for a looser fit.
- All-over cloud print.
- UPF 50+ rating blocks harmful sun rays.
- Hood with crossover design gives you added protection from the sun & elements.
- Engineered stretch.
- Thumb holes help keep sun protection over the hands and protect your palms if you're casting or handling ropes.
- Quick dry fabric wicks moisture.
- Set on / raglan sleeves improve fit and flexibility.
- bluesign® certified.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
The Florence Sun Pro Stratus Long Sleeve Hooded UPF Shirt features a 50+ UPF rating, moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and a 4-way stretch knit construction. We grab this shirt for long days on the boat or whenever we're going to be out in hot, harsh elements for extended periods. For this style, we replaced the gaiter with a crossover hood for more low key sun & wind protection. Note: You can jump in the water with this, but if you're paddling or surfing, we recommend the Hooded Rashguard.