Custom Native-inspired embroidery created in collaboration with Doug Good Feather (Standing Rock Lakota and Dakota Nation) embellish the sleeves of our boho blouse for an artful look. From the lived-in indigo wash to the slightly oversized, relaxed body, you'll be able to pair it with any bottoms for an outfit that feels special, without trying too hard.
- Fit: Loose and relaxed in the body, popover style
- Detail: Raglan sleeve blouse, blouson sleeve, spread collar, half placket at center front, custom embroidery detail at sleeves, slight gathering at front neck and sleeve cap
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton
- Model: Hannah is 5'9" wearing size Small
- Care: Before the first few washings, the indigo dye may rub off on light-colored fabric, upholstery, and leather, so use care when wearing. With repeated wearing and washing, the color will pleasantly fade. Do not wash or dry indigo garments with white or light colors. To make color last longer, wash inside out with cold water and like colors. Turn inside out. Machine wash cold separately. Delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.