Slow things down a little. The chino is an all-American, all-occasion favorite — classic styling with maximum versatility. Made from a breathable, sustainable fabric (with a bit of stretch for added comfort), they’ve been washed once for a soft, broken-in feel. A flat front and slash pockets speak to their traditional utility and timelessness. Casual enough for beach bonfires and pulled-together enough for dinner out.
- Fit: A slim, straight leg. Sits below the natural waist.
- Detail: Shank Closure, Fly Zipper, Buttoned Back Pockets
- Material: 60% Organic Cotton, 39% Tencel (Refibra), 1%Elastane
- Model: Kadeem is 6'1" wearing size 32
- Care: Close all zippers before wash. Turn inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron when needed.