We developed the unique fabric of our bestselling Legend Sweater Shirt first, crafting an incredibly soft and stretchy knit — then cut it into one of the most comfortable and versatile flannels you’ll ever wear. It's the perfect canvas for Native artist Doug Good Feather's exclusive designs. An artist, veteran, author, and teacher, Doug Good Feather is from the Standing Rock Lakota and Dakota Nation and is the founder of the Lakota Way Healing Center. Our ongoing partnership has enabled the Center to purchase 160+ acres of land and expand its ability to offer Indigenous spiritual practices to anyone in need of healing.
- Fit: Relaxed through the chest with a slight taper at the waist. Relaxed, tapered sleeves.
- Detail: Spread collar. Button front and cuffs. Chest buttoned patch pockets. Topstitch detailing. Shirttail hem.
- Material: 64% Polyester, 34% Viscose, 2% Elastane
- Model: Shiraz is 6'1 wearing size Medium, Jeremy is 6'1 wearing size XXL
- Care: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Cool iron when needed.